Dr. Canpolat was graduated from the Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine (2007), Department of Cardiology (2012), Ankara, Turkey and works as a staff electrophysiologist (since 2015) at Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology Unit, Department of Cardiology, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey. He studied as an observer and research fellow at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St Davids' Medical Center, Austin, Texas, the US between January and June 2019.
He is a member of the Turkish Society of Cardiology, European Society of Cardiology, and European Atherosclerosis Society. Besides knowing a good level of English, Dr. Canpolat is married and has a son.
Scientific interests include diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators, and cardiovascular imaging in rhythmology.
- Tıp Fakültesi (Türkçe)
- Dahili Tıp Bilimleri Bölümü
- Kardiyoloji A.B.D. (Türkçe)
- Web Page
- Office Phone
- +90 312 305 1780 Extension: 130
- Fax Phone
- +90 312 305 1148
- Hacettepe Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi Kardiyoloji Anabilim Dalı 06100 Sıhhiye/Ankara
- Hacettepe Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi Kardiyoloji Anabilim Dalı 06100 Sıhhiye Altındağ Ankara